Symi, the small, picturesque island near Rhodes in the Greek island chain of Dodecanese is the home of Agapi Suite, the just built 55 sq top floor of a traditional Symi stone-built house and offers a modern space as well as magnificent views to the scenic harbor and the sea.
It consists of a big bright (5 windows) main room with a King size double bed and a seating and dining arrangement, a towards the main room open and fully equipped kitchen, a spacious bathroom with heating, an additional WC with a washing machine, a walk-in closet and a terrace with a dining table and stunning views to the harbor and the sea.
The suite can host two adults and a child (the child can sleep on the couch).
* Please note that there is no TV in the suite
Agapi Suite is located in Gialos, close to Kali Strata, the old staircase connecting the harbor with the upper town (Chorio), in a quiet area 180 steps away from the harbor, which offers restaurants, bars, shops and the taxi boats for the beautiful beaches.
- Amenities: air-conditioning, coffee machine, free wi-fi, Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, hairdryer, in-room safe, internet radio with Bluetooth connectivity, mini fridge, oversized windows, soft and hard sleeping pillows, slippers, linen and towels from COCO-MAT, triple glazing soundproof windows with insect screens, Zealots of Nature amenities
- View: Harbor and sea view
- Size: 55m²
- Bed Type: 1 King size double bed, 1 Sofa
- Categories: Triple suite
- Location: Gialos, Symi
- Villa: Agapi Villa
- Bathroom(s): 2
- House Rules: No parties or events, No pets, No smoking
Prices start at: €600 for 4 nights